Friday, February 6, 2009

Goodreads

Do you like to read? Whether you read a lot or just a little, I have a website for you. It's called Goodreads. A place you can search for the perfect book. But, also, a place to keep track of those you've read, rate them and write a review. There's so many good things in Goodreads, you're better off visiting the website and seeing for yourself.

Below is a book I read late last year. I was able to copy and paste this from Goodreads right to this blog.

Bowerman and the Men of Oregon: The Story of Oregon's Legendary Coach and Nike's Co-founder Bowerman and the Men of Oregon: The Story of Oregon's Legendary Coach and Nike's Co-founder by Kenny Moore


My review


rating: 4 of 5 stars
Running, history and a biography. What more could I want.


View all my reviews.

No comments: