Friday, February 20, 2009

Certified Negotiation Expert

It's a funny story. REALTORs need to get 24 hours of continuing education every two years. I need some hours before May. I saw this class that would get me over the minimum and it was near my home. I signed up, expecting nothing more than getting my hours and maybe learning one or two useful things.

George Will said, "The future has a way of arriving unannounced."

I walked into Tom Hayman's class on becoming a better negotiator. By taking this two day course I can become a 'Certified Negotiation Expert' and I can only say 'Wow!'

I've come away with over a dozen ways to help my clients make more money when they sell their homes, save more money when the buy a home and make the whole process less dramatic for buyers, sellers and REALTORs too.

As I go through my notes and all the additional charts and graphs I have been given I will blog about it and let you know how our real estate operation will change.

This new knowledge, on top of my existing knowledge of negotiating will benefit my clients immensely.

No comments: