Friday, September 26, 2008

Daily Photo of the East Valley

Do you like to see pictures? City Blogs is a network of bloggers that post a daily picture of their city. If you like Paris, you can see a blogger's daily view of that city. Cincinnati? That city too.

We have some here in the valley too. Mesa? Chandler? Phoenix? Tempe?

I just started the Chandler Daily Photo blog. Every day, 365 days a year, I'll have a picture from Arizona on the blog. Not all are Chandler, but all will have an Arizona theme to them. If you'd like to contribute a picture, I'd be more than willing to consider it. Just email it to me with a brief story behind it.

Do you recognize the building above? It's in Tempe on the campus of Arizona State University.

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Thanks so much for the mention of my Phoenix Daily Photo site, I appreciate it. I also like this picture. Very nice.