Monday, June 16, 2008

How to Save Money on Groceries and More


I read a pretty good article today with lots of website references for saving money. It is ...

BROWSING FOR DOLLARS, Cost clipping, How to use the Web to save on grocery bills, dining out and more from the Wall Street Journal Digital Network. I haven't checked out the sites yet but if I do have something good to report, I'll let you know. If any of you like these sites or have others that you like, please leave a comment to share the information.

I go through phases when I clip a lot of coupons for groceries and times when I don't. I have this year tried to plan my shopping better using the grocery ads to buy what is on sale. I have saved money doing that. I also try to use coupons for restaurants but don't always do that either. There is no question that food prices just keep on going up.

No comments: